Serving all of Greater Clark County & Portland-Metro Areas
Your furnace is an essential part of your home or businesses’ heating and cooling system. During the cold and bitter winter months, you rely on your furnace to heat your space. And during the hot and scorching summer months, your furnace helps dehumidify your space. Your furnace provides you with many benefits all year long, and it should be as efficient and reliable as possible. If you have any doubts about your current system, it might be time to consider a new furnace installation or furnace replacement!
Types of Furnaces
- Gas furnaces: stay busy all year, providing much-needed heat in the winter, and working with your air conditioning unit during the summer months.
- With gas or oil combustion furnaces, the produced heat is carried and dispersed throughout your home via ductwork, and the flue or vent pipe releases the carbon dioxide and water vapor by-products outside the home.
- Electric furnaces: are far less complicated, since gas lines and vent pipes are not required.
- The lifespan of an electric furnace is almost double the life of a gas furnace at 20-30 years.
- They are generally less expensive.
- They require less maintenance than gas furnaces.
Electric furnaces are affordable, safe, and long-lasting. Contact us for your electric furnace needs!
Gas furnaces are efficient, affordable, and environmentally friendly. We sell and install gas furnaces!
If your current furnace isn’t working correctly, or you’d like to improve your energy costs, contact us. We can inspect your current unit and evaluate the ways it could improve. And we can also give you an honest opinion on replacement versus repair. Your heating system should always run efficiently. If a problem occurs with your system, especially during the winter, it is important to call an expert to restore your furnace’s functionality as soon as possible.
Furnace Installation Cost
The average furnace installation cost starts at just over $2,000 but it varies.
- First, you’ll want to consider the type and size of furnace you’ll need. Furnace heat output is measured in BTUs so you’ll want to choose accordingly. For reference, average-sized homes typically use a 60,000 BTU furnace.
- Next, are you staying with the same type of furnace or selecting a new fuel source? This may require more work.
- Does your existing ductwork need repairs or replacing?
If you’re unsure about any of these, one of our HVAC contractors can help you, we provide free estimates. We’ll even come to your home and inspect your current system.
Furnace Installation Near Me
If you’re looking for professional furnace installation in the Vancouver, WA and surrounding areas, All Seasons Heating & Cooling has you covered. We’ll help you to determine which type of furnace to install and what kind of maintenance requirements you can expect from your unit. And if any part of your heating or cooling system goes awry, we’ll restore your gas furnace to full functionality. We have the experience and knowledge needed in furnace repair, and we love taking care of our customers! So for quick and reliable furnace installation in the Vancouver, WA area, contact us, we look forward to serving you!
Furnace Installation in Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Serving clients in the Greater Vancouver WA & Portland OR Areas: