Serving all of Greater Clark County & Portland-Metro Areas
Looking for a new electric furnace for your home? All Seasons Heating & Cooling is your local choice for fast and efficient service. As your local HVAC specialist, we provide quality furnace installation and furnace repair services across the Vancouver and Camas area. We’ll help your family stay warm and comfortable all season long. Contact us today for your free HVAC service estimate!
How do Electric Furnaces Work?
- Cold air is sucked into the furnace
- The air is heated
- The now hot air then blows out to warm your space
Electric furnaces are more generally more affordable to install and operate than oil and gas furnaces, but since they run on electricity, you’ll have a higher electric bill. For this reason, you’ll want to install an energy-efficient electric furnace. They’ll have an Energy Star logo on them.
Benefits of Electric Furnaces
- Affordable: electric furnaces are more affordable to purchase and install
- Safe: with electric furnaces, there is no possibility of contact with noxious byproducts including carbon monoxide
- Efficient: electric furnaces are one of the most efficient furnaces on the market in regards to heat-loss because they do not require chimneys or flues
- Long lifespan: electric furnaces have an average lifespan of 20 to 30 years compared to gas furnaces which last around 10 to 15 years
Ready to Schedule Service?We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
- Your electric furnace is over 30 years old (electric furnaces generally last an average of 20 to 30 years)
- Your furnace is making unusual sounds like rattling or banging noises
- Your furnace is producing weak airflow
- You’ve noticed an increase in your electricity bill
- Your furnace is cycling on and off frequently
If your furnace is showing any of these signs, it may need to be serviced or replaced. We can inspect your furnace, diagnose the problem, and offer you a free estimate. We provide fast and reliable electric furnace installation and repair services for Vancouver and Camas homeowners.
How Much is Electric Furnace Installation?
On average, the electric furnace installation starts at around $2,000. It all depends on the size of your furnace, the size of your home, whether ducts need to be installed, and if you’re changing fuel sources. Because everyone’s needs are different, we recommend you contact us for an estimate–they’re free!
Professional Electric Furnace Installation
As you can see there are several advantages of having an electric furnace. If you’re in the market for one, we’ll help you find the right one for your space and then install it for you. Give All Seasons Heating & Cooling a call today for your free electric furnace installation estimate. Our family looks forward to helping your family.
And while you’re thinking about a new electric furnace, you may want to start thinking about maintenance to keep it running properly. Ask us about our HVAC maintenance plans!
Electric Furnace Installation in Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Serving clients in the Greater Vancouver WA & Portland OR Areas: