Serving all of Greater Clark County & Portland-Metro Areas
You spend a lot of time inside your home. You deserve to breathe clean, quality air. Inhaling polluted air and airborne bacteria not only affects your health but your quality of life as well. Fortunately, All Seasons Heating & Cooling is committed to providing our customers with exceptional indoor air quality solutions.
As an authorized licensed and trained distributor of REME HALO, we recommend these units to improve your indoor air quality. These products easily work with your HVAC system and use UV lights to purify your air, eliminate unpleasant odors, and kill viruses, bacteria, and mold.
The REME HALO® In-Duct Air Purifier
- Reduces up to 99% of viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Kills 99% of viruses on surfaces with its zinc ions
- Reduces airborne particulates including dust, dander, mold spores, and pollen
- Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time it takes a sneeze to reach 3 ft.
- Provide whole-whole purification
- Easily integrates with your existing HVAC system
- Quiet operation
Ready to Schedule Service?We’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
How Does the REME HALO Work?
REME HALO® In-Duct Air Purifiers use RGF’s “Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy” technology. These units produce Hydro-Peroxide plasma to purify your air.
What makes REME HALO® different than other indoor air quality technology is that they are proactive. Rather than just catching pollutants, REME HALO® products trap pollutants and viruses and then kills them.
With REME HALO®, you can breathe in fresh, clean air without having to crack open a window. These units purify every cubic inch of air that passes through your HVAC system before you even breathe it in.
The Benefits of REME HALO® for Indoor Air Quality
- Reduced asthma & allergy symptoms
- Helps you breathe easier
- Helps you avoid illnesses
- Improves your sleep quality
The REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier is highly effective in killing all three categories of air pollutants including, gases, microbial, and particulates. It also reduces common allergens like dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores. It’s also passed rigorous tests on surface and airborne viruses and bacteria including, E-coli, Norwalk, and MRSA.
- Approved by the FDA, FSIS, and USDA for use in food processing plants
- US military approved for use in field hospitals
- US and international hospital approved for combating infectious diseases
- Tested and approved by the Chinese government for protection against the deadly SARS virus
- Used in major US schools that report 20% reduction in absent staff and students
- Used on cruise lines as protection against Norwalk virus outbreaks
LED Indoor Air Quality Unit
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first in-duct LED whole-home air purification system that’s both ozone-free and mercury-free. It’s designed to eliminate the risk of sick building syndrome by reducing VOCs, smoke, odors, air pollutants, viruses, bacteria, and mold. REME HALO® units can be easily mounted into your HVAC system.
- Reduces surface and airborne bacteria, viruses, mold, and microbials
- Reduces smoke, odors, VOCs, particulares, dust, and allergens
- Is ozone free and mercury free
- Comes with long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp units
- Self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates
- First washable catalyst for high-load environments
- 7 year limited warranty
Experts in Indoor Air Quality
Germs, viruses, and other pollutants all fill the air inside of our homes. If you’re looking to significantly improve your indoor air quality, we have solutions. REME HALO® products simply install into your HVAC system, killing pollutants and viruses before the air makes its way into your home. If you’re interested in learning more about these products or other types of indoor air quality systems, contact us today. We look forward to helping you breathe cleaner air.
Indoor Air Quality in Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Serving clients in the Greater Vancouver WA & Portland OR Areas: